Hi, Luke,

I plan to continue to use remote tutoring to expand our weekend and evening hours once we return to in-person services.

Mary

On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 11:09 AM Luke Tunstall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear colleagues,

For folks who imagine that their campuses will be back in person in the fall–especially those at smaller colleges with the majority of students on campus–I am curious to hear if you are planning to continue providing access to remote tutoring. This is something that I am currently weighing for our drop-in center, and would love to know what others are thinking.

Thanks in advance for sharing.
Luke
--
Luke Tunstall, Ph.D. (he/him/his)