Hi Luke,

We are planning on expanding our use of online tutoring and continuing the in-person tutoring. Our University has noticed some students who were struggling are doing better and are more engaged with the online option, while others that were doing well in-person have moved the opposite direction (anecdotal only). Our hope is to help both populations by keeping options open.

Brook

Brook S. Edwards
Director, University Academic Support Office
Murphy Academic Support Center
Tiffin University
155 Miami Street
Tiffin, OH 44883