Hi Luke,

Our plan is to offer a hybrid of in-person and online, especially in our high usage math and science courses.

Julie Radwanski

Academic Services Coordinator

Learning Enhancement Center

Carlson Library, 0200-D, Mail Stop 522

2801 W. Bancroft
Toledo, Ohio 43606-3339

419.530.2449 office

419.530.2302 fax

[log in to unmask]" alt="Univeristy of Toledo Logo">