From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Luke Tunstall <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 11:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Continued access to remote tutoring

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the Walla Walla University email system.

Dear colleagues,

For folks who imagine that their campuses will be back in person in the fall–especially those at smaller colleges with the majority of students on campus–I am curious to hear if you are planning to continue providing access to remote tutoring. This is something that I am currently weighing for our drop-in center, and would love to know what others are thinking.

Thanks in advance for sharing.
Luke
--
Luke Tunstall, Ph.D. (he/him/his)