We have offered remote tutoring for going on three years now. It wasn't
widely used before COVID, but it was always available, and students who had
issues with transportation, work schedules, etc. really appreciated the
flexibility.

  --
*Keigh-Cee Bell*

Coordinator
(269)782-1463
Pronouns: she/her/hers

*Click here to make a tutoring appointment! *
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__swmich.accudemia.net_&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=BBhlfAUI08S-2_3LLsm0-MlvTuu-Wxe9dUM-JJDDNKM&s=Ar30EtjB_X8XuZMKIyujFy30c_MXvWMbQzyZwOOJkwY&e= >