Beth,

I recorded voice-over PowerPoints of the success workshops I've offered.  I
do require anyone who completes the video to complete a quiz (Google form
set-up as a quiz) as a way to keep track of "attendance".  There is a QR
code at the end of the video that I ask them to scan to be redirected to
the quiz.  They need to get 80% to officially complete the workshop.  If a
student doesn't, then I send them 1-2 questions they missed through email
and ask them to complete them again.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Have a great day,

-Sheila

_____
Sheila M. Coressel, Ph.D.
Director of Pharmacy Student Affairs
Rudolph H. Raabe College of Pharmacy
Ohio Northern University
525 S. Main St.
Ada, OH  45810
419-772-2282
419-772-3554 (fax)

*Need to Meet?  Sign up through my appointment calendar:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_eVbv3J&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=aJvlm9TGZOQHX2qH50sq5PN3DaU88ayUDzN9reBFsDk&s=yvr-n3s2b4L44V9gdDLJzihKwlRqu76rnYQONL9Oga8&e=  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_eVbv3J&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=aJvlm9TGZOQHX2qH50sq5PN3DaU88ayUDzN9reBFsDk&s=yvr-n3s2b4L44V9gdDLJzihKwlRqu76rnYQONL9Oga8&e= >*