Beth,

I recorded voice-over PowerPoints of the success workshops I've offered.  I do require anyone who completes the video to complete a quiz (Google form set-up as a quiz) as a way to keep track of "attendance".  There is a QR code at the end of the video that I ask them to scan to be redirected to the quiz.  They need to get 80% to officially complete the workshop.  If a student doesn't, then I send them 1-2 questions they missed through email and ask them to complete them again.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Have a great day,

-Sheila

_____
Sheila M. Coressel, Ph.D.