From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lynda Sukolsky
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 9:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] tutoring space

** WARNING: This email originated from outside of the WCC organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. **

Good Morning, everyone.

I am writing to see if anyone has the following set up for tutoring?

No dedicated room for tutoring but tutoring stations set up across campus in common spaces such as the library or open lounge/study spaces.

We are brainstorming this idea and would love any feedback positive or negative.

Thank you and happy Monday.

Lynda Sukolsky

--

Lynda J. Sukolsky, M.Ed., PgC

Assistant Dean, Academic Enrichment & Retention

Seton Hill University

Greensburg, PA