Hi All,

My no-show policy states that if a person no-shows 3 times he/she can no longer make an appointment with a tutor, but he/she can take his/her chances and walk-in.

Caveat: Now I have some on-call tutors (the tutor only works when an appointment is scheduled), so there is no walk-in option in these cases. I have a student in this situation right now. What would you do? I feel terrible withholding tutoring, but his no-shows are chronic. I'm considering: After a meeting with me where we discuss academic success tips, he can resume meetings with his tutor.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Best,
Lauren

Lauren Copeland
Coordinator of Tutoring Services
Academic Success
E.H. Butler Library 149M
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

https://academicsuccess.buffalostate.edu/tutoring

Tutoring- the natural choice of successful students!