Hello colleagues,

Student Academic Success Services at UMN is located within the counseling
center and I wanted to share a recent job posting in our department.

The University of Minnesota -- Twin Cities is hiring a Staff Counselor role
with a focus on serving BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ identified students. The job
description and directions for applying are attached to this message.
Please share widely with your networks.

All the Best,
Jenny

--
Jenny Steiner, PhD
Coordinator | Student Academic Success Services | Student Counseling

Pronouns: she/her/hers