Hello colleagues,

Student Academic Success Services at UMN is located within the counseling center and I wanted to share a recent job posting in our department.

The University of Minnesota -- Twin Cities is hiring a Staff Counselor role with a focus on serving BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ identified students. The job description and directions for applying are attached to this message. Please share widely with your networks.

All the Best,
Jenny

--
Jenny Steiner, PhD
Coordinator | Student Academic Success Services | Student Counseling Services | sass.umn.edu

Pronouns: she/her/hers