Good afternoon Learning Assistance friends:

Thank you to all of you who attended our Tutor Forum this past Tuesday, titled Transforming Learning Assistance via an Equity Lens. A special thank you again to Dr. Mark Manasse and his amazing peer educator team at San Diego Mesa College’s Mesa Tutoring and Computing Centers for sharing your knowledge and practices!

If you missed the Tutor Forum or would like to revisit the conversation, you can find the recording on ACTLA’s YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u59Uf4U_j5s&ab_channel=ACTLA.

Further, Dr. Manasse was also kind enough to allow us to share the slides for your reference: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKzwOscBW0ujhboxutnGu4QKpicuq2Q1/view?usp=sharing.

Lastly, ACTLA is excited to share our full schedule of breakout sessions for our virtual conference, to take place Wednesday, April 21 – Friday, April 23, 2021: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16cpSXvRGOW3gLeGwpun67DyjdQtZWgz7/view?usp=sharing.  We have over 30 sessions exploring key topics in our field and practice, including working our learning spaces (especially during and post-pandemic); evaluation, certification, and assessment; equity; training and program development; and wellness, community, and sharing.

You still have time to register at https://na.eventscloud.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=590676&! We hope to see you there.

As always, thank you for supporting ACTLA.

See you soon,

Timurhan Vengco

Coordinator, Supplemental Instruction

Professional Development Coordinator, Association of Colleges for Tutoring and Learning Assistance

The Learning Center, SSC-160

California State University, Long Beach

[log in to unmask]" alt="FaceBook Icon">[log in to unmask]" alt="Instagram Icon">[log in to unmask]" alt="Twitter Icon">