Good morning,

We are in the same boat.  So, would love any of the same resources!

-Sheila

_____
Sheila M. Coressel, Ph.D.
Director of Pharmacy Student Affairs
Rudolph H. Raabe College of Pharmacy
Ohio Northern University
525 S. Main St.
Ada, OH  45810
419-772-2282
419-772-3554 (fax)

Need to Meet?  Sign up through my appointment calendar:  https://goo.gl/eVbv3J

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 9:01 PM Emily Guetzoian <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello All,

Has anyone ever started a Supplemental Instruction program from scratch? And/or have you had to prepare a proposal for starting a Supplemental Instruction program?
For context, our school is looking to start an SI program for Fall 2021 for some of our graduate-level quant classes that are particularly challenging (statistics, accounting, economics). I am looking to prepare a proposal to share with leadership as we look to starting the program.
If you have any experience in this area and have any resources to share or time to chat, I would greatly appreciate it. I can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

--
Pepperdine wordmark
Emily Guetzoian, Ed.D.