Good Morning Amani,

Are non-members allowed to submit a proposal?

Thanks!

Renee

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Amani Tatum
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2021 3:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CRLA Northeast 2021 - Call for Proposals!

CAUTION: This email was generated from outside the organization. Please do not click on any links or attachments unless you have verified the legitimacy of this email.

Good afternoon,

I wanted to let you know that CRLA NE is now accepting proposals for our e-conference. Please see the attached for Call for Proposals information! Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

CRLA NE President!
--

Amani Tatum