Emily and Sheila,

I thought this new article might be helpful to you all:

Scriver, S., Olesen, A. W., & Clifford, E. (2021). Partnering for success: A students’ union-academic collaborative approach to supplemental instruction. Irish Educational Studies, 0(0), 1–20. https://doi.org/10.1080/03323315.2021.1899020

I would also be happy to talk offline if you are still looking for support.

Rebecca Tedesco
Southwestern College (San Diego, CA)
CRLA Level 3 Master Tutor
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 3
She/Her