Debbie: What is this magical study of which you speak? 🦄 Please share to
the listserv!

Ira: Could you use your own assessment data on student learning outcomes
over time, if you have data on that, to make this point? For example, if
you collect data to show the correlation between grade outcomes for
students who attend different numbers of tutoring sessions (e.g. students
who attend 1 session vs. 2-3 sessions vs. 4-6 sessions vs. 7+ sessions). If
you are not currently doing this, I highly recommend that you do so!

Rebecca Tedesco
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.rtedesco.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=fJT32BA7w4yFlt6X8e-Qpwt7r5oh5hrc3qa5jBYik_I&s=rtL7knLvI_xGMZUo89fh2uhoMft8GnOlBibzHBUypfw&e=
Southwestern College (San Diego, CA)
CRLA Level 3 Master Tutor
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 3
She/Her