We typically do not have a demand for peer tutors in the summer, as historically enrollment has been low.  This summer we are making a special push for summer and so I want to be prepared.  I would like to address tutoring needs this summer by "matching" needs with tutors which will provide (in my opinion) more flexibility with scheduling.  I have never operated this type of system and as the plan is only for summer - I am looking for advise on how to create an easy, accessible matching system.  I am open to all ideas.

thanks in advance for your help.

Julie A. Hall  I  Director

Academic Support Center  I  Disability Resource Office

115 Phillips Library  I  Aurora University

Phone (630) 844-5454  I  Fax (630) 844-3688

Academic Support Center<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.aurora.edu_asc&d=DwIFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=YC3ivjnPml77LKahdnn4teaAUBz639YyEtWUKwpDzhc&s=MM5hdWKolom38coLWvrTZ0ANEyk42CIX7qfb8bEtxIY&e= >
Collaborate.Learn.Grow