Hello everyone,

We are working to start a Peer Mentoring program at our institution and would like to learn from all of you who already have a similar program(s) on your campus. Can you please respond to one or more of the questions below?

We truly appreciate your time and your feedback!!

Best regards,

Tadiyos Gebre
Director, Academic Enrichment
Advising & Enrichment Center | New York Institute of Technology
nyit.edu

Tel: 212.261.1761 | Fax: 212.261.1744 | [log in to unmask]
26 W. 61st St. | Room 223 | New York City (Manhattan) Campus

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram