Good morning, Tadiyos,

Please see my answers to your questions. Best of luck with your program!

Thanks, Debbie

Debbie B. Taylor

Manager, Student Success Center

WILMINGTON UNIVERSITY

Student Success Center

New Castle

320 North DuPont Highway | New Castle, DE 19720

Phone: 302-356-6933 | Fax: 302-328-9419

http://www.wilmu.edu/ssc/

Learn more about Wilmington University