I am curious if your center has branded academic coaching with a program name or if you simply refer to it as academic coaching?  I'd love to hear from you either way and shoot me a link to your website on academic coaching. Thanks a bunch, we are evaluating a few things here in Aurora 🙂

Julie A. Hall  I  Director

Academic Support Center  I  Disability Resource Office

115 Phillips Library  I  Aurora University

Phone (630) 844-5454  I  Fax (630) 844-3688

Academic Support Center<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.aurora.edu_asc&d=DwIGaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=BvEjfHG9sdFsRUTvU_Eku1NI2L6v_VwW115jk3q-rhQ&s=WEZ1BWipPoAKfuy7TBugVKINFA2mRVyrzWCrs_6b2GA&e= >
Collaborate.Learn.Grow