I am curious if your center has branded academic coaching with a program name or if you simply refer to it as academic coaching?  I'd love to hear from you either way and shoot me a link to your website on academic coaching. Thanks a bunch, we are evaluating a few things here in Aurora 🙂

Julie A. Hall  I  Director

Academic Support Center  I  Disability Resource Office

115 Phillips Library  I  Aurora University

Phone (630) 844-5454  I  Fax (630) 844-3688

Academic Support Center
Collaborate.Learn.Grow