Greetings Learning Assistance and Higher Education Professionals! We are happy to announce that registration for the Heartland CRLA virtual conference is OPEN! To register, use the following link: https://heartlandcrla.wixsite.com/heartlandcrla/shop In addition, our call for proposals has been extended to March 12. Heartland CRLA members are invited to submit a proposal on a wide variety of topics in the fields of developmental reading, writing, mathematics and ESL, as well as all aspects of learning assistance and tutoring. To streamline the proposal submission process, we have implemented electronic proposal submission! To submit a proposal, please visit the following web address: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.office.com_Pages_ResponsePage.aspx-3Fid-3DmHXVGbCXLES3TshVsNh8r0pYij1KL4ROiYYS0W0lYPdUNkJCVEs1UjBTQ05GOUFTQ0FMMFlKTU9HUi4u&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=9oPvCSuJtGyY63TTIa281WwbrPn8hovsfh5iVBZSDVg&s=8PtUKmKDJQH7RR-VfwYHTqzNEdH0AcAcdfHwlnr3gc8&e= Enclosed is the conference at a glance information as well as our lovely registration flyer. If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email. WyKeshia Atkins Director of Learning Assistance Programs, Southeast Missouri State University Heartland CRLA President-Elect [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To access the LRNASST-L archives or User Guide, or to change your subscription options (including subscribe/unsubscribe), point your web browser to http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/lrnasst-l.html To contact the LRNASST-L owner, email [log in to unmask]