From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sarah Feldberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 4:53:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ratio of learning assistance staff to students?

Hi all,

In the past few years, I know a few iterations of this question have popped up on this listserve in the past, but I wanted to follow up again today: is anyone aware of research or data related to an ideal ratio of learning assistance staff/services?

Thanks so much!

Sarah

Sarah Feldberg
Director of the Academic Support Center
WILSON COLLEGE
1015 Philadelphia Ave.
Chambersburg, PA 17201
o. 717-262-2762
www.wilson.edu

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.