Good Morning!

Local public Libraries can be a great source for such community information.  They often have as part of their mission “homework help” and curate resources around that.

They can be relied on for authoritative information as well.  That being said, I always remind folks to do their due diligence, and to meet with tutors in public places – such as, the library!

Best- Gail

Gail Powers-Schaub, MSL, Certified Learning Center Professional Level 2

Student Achievement Centers Director

Madison College      |     1701 Wright Street     |     Madison, WI  53704