Hello, listers!

It has been a while since we had a Zoom discussion like we had last summer,
and we are going to get them going again! The next Zoom discussion will be
about creating quality asynchronous and hybrid training (including using
LMS to create training modules.) This Zoom discussion will take place
on *Friday,
March 26, 2021,* at 11 am ET. We hope you can join us!

Here is a link to the meeting: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__swmich.zoom.us_j_91055685254&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=gWxd1mfsVtcfnQCQJFd4kXi5bLB_sQ6eDdhiIv0-Kcw&s=iOpTNZM6WAMH--mcLNUibKdnqIh_xfl-_rSMbSSfcdE&e=

For April, look forward to a discussion on strategies for recruiting more
culturally diverse tutors, and for May we plan to discuss introducing and
supporting asynchronous tutoring. Stay tuned for details on those meetings!

Have a great weekend!

--
*Keigh-Cee Bell*

Coordinator
(269)782-1463
Pronouns: she/her/hers

*Click here to make a tutoring appointment! *
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__swmich.accudemia.net_&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=gWxd1mfsVtcfnQCQJFd4kXi5bLB_sQ6eDdhiIv0-Kcw&s=HzPnp16pNZoenRkee4okVkXlUhvWR4FBoAUr8w_VYEU&e= >