Hello, listers!

It has been a while since we had a Zoom discussion like we had last summer, and we are going to get them going again! The next Zoom discussion will be about creating quality asynchronous and hybrid training (including using LMS to create training modules.) This Zoom discussion will take place on Friday, March 26, 2021, at 11 am ET. We hope you can join us!

Here is a link to the meeting: https://swmich.zoom.us/j/91055685254

For April, look forward to a discussion on strategies for recruiting more culturally diverse tutors, and for May we plan to discuss introducing and supporting asynchronous tutoring. Stay tuned for details on those meetings!

Have a great weekend!

--
Keigh-Cee Bell

Coordinator