I would be interested in this as well

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 12:03 PM Leslie Foley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> The office for student engagement at my institution recently put on a
> virtual engagement fair on Discord. Two of my tutors represented our
> program at the fair, and afterwards they broached the idea of doing a
> portion of their tutoring on Discord. I discussed it with them this
> morning, and it seems like a good idea in a number of ways.
>
> Are any of you offering any tutoring options using Discord? If so, would
> you be willing to share anything about your process and the usage you are
> getting? Also, have you encountered any challenges that I would need to
> address? Are there any reasons why I should not use Discord for some of our
> tutoring?
>
> Many thanks in advance! I have always redeived excellent help and
> thoughtful responses from this group.
> Leslie
>
> --
> Leslie Foley
> Director of Academic Assistance & the Testing Center
> Pacific Lutheran University
> Tacoma, WA 98447
> 253-535-7520
> she/her/hers
>
> You are welcome to schedule an appointment
> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__plu.libcal.com_appointments_leslie&d=DwMFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=3lzpv8ILnFLAooc7DbrFARRuWwWvSOZUXePbQdxJWr4&s=yMdnZX3xuK-JWopTO6OsreUve5QHZNX-n3G7IZuhdNg&e=>
> with me!

*Seana Chaves*

Assistant Program Manager | Learning Center

Pima Community College – West Campus

206-6796
sch <[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

*-Being Challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is optional.*

In an effort to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Pima
Community College has suspended face-to-face services and access to all
locations. Employees are working from home and remain available by email.
For more information and details visit Pima.edu/COVID19
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__pima.edu_COVID19&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=EDDCjrbs-vAIhVCBQmXr5dYIzCm3i9kTdPt2plmi5Pw&s=8YEH8QfiaJoma2Sm2WmSE1BXG7h6vipgKNR46RDET-4&e= >.
Tutoring is now virtual! To submit a request, please go to
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tinyurl.com_PCCtutoring&d=DwIFaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=EDDCjrbs-vAIhVCBQmXr5dYIzCm3i9kTdPt2plmi5Pw&s=9PCnUkI34ifKurMN5T4UqUoJHv304BKDwNBH01QE-o0&e=  *or call us at (520) 206-4959 or email us
at [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>**.  **Staff will contact
you during operational hours (M-Th 9:00-7:00, F 9:00-5:00, S 10:00-2:00). *