Hello LRNASST Friends,

We are searching for a new Academic Success Coordinator for our UWSP at Wausau campus. This position is full-time during the academic year and part time in the summer and is fully benefits eligible.

Here is the link with more information and directions on how to apply. Please read the description below and let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

[log in to unmask]" alt="[log in to unmask]">

Trisha Lamers, Ed.D.

Director, Tutoring-Learning Center

she/her/hers What’s this?

ALB 018H

900 Reserve Street

Stevens Point, WI 54481

Phone:  715-346-2150

Mobile:  920-340-0769

[log in to unmask]" alt="[log in to unmask]">