The National Center for Developmental Education is pleased to announce that we will host a Virtual Kellogg Institute in 2021!

June 28 – 30, 2021

Individual Rate- $250

While we are disappointed that the ongoing pandemic has prevented us from hosting the Kellogg Institute on the beautiful Appalachian State University campus in Boone, NC, we want to provide some of the connection and networking opportunities that Kellogg is known for.

This year we will be covering the following topics:
Developmental Education in Rural Communities
Presented by Drs. Andrew Koricich and Vanessa Sansone
Developmental Education Policy
Presented by Dr. Russ Hodges
Corequisite Course Design/Implementation
Presented by Ms. Denise Lujan and Dr. Meredith Sides
Coping with Trauma and Mental Health in Challenging Times
Presented by Drs. Jason Lynch and Shawn Ricks
Equity in Developmental Education
Presented by Dr. Chauntee Thrill

Please Join us for a Live Virtual In-Depth Institute Experience

Attendance will be limited to 50 Participants - Register Now!!

**Institutions sending 3 or more participants will receive a discounted rate per person.**
Please contact us for more information - [log in to unmask]

More information regarding presenters and their presentations will be available on our website soon- ncde.appstate.edu/kellogg

Additional Information:
The $250 fee will cover 3 days of live sessions with our presenters, interaction with the presenters and fellow attendees, as well as the NCDE Resource Package that includes the 3 books published by the NCDE- The Profession and Practice of Learning Assistance and Developmental Education: Essays in Memory of Dr. Martha Maxwell, Attaining Excellence in Developmental Education: Research-Based Recommendations for Administrators, and What Works: A Guide to Research-Based Best Practices in Developmental Education. The Resource Package will be shipped in July.

At the conclusion of the 3-day program all participants will receive a certificate of attendance.

Questions? Please contact us at [log in to unmask]