Hi everyone,

We are beginning to plan around a fall return to a primarily in-person
semester here at URI, with a focus on anticipating students' challenges and
support needs. I'm wondering if any of you have been thinking about/talking
about this, and if so what kinds of issues you have identified.

Thanks as always,

David

David B Hayes, Ph.D.
Director, Academic Skills Development and Community Outreach
Academic Enhancement Center
University College for Academic Success
405 Roosevelt Hall
The University of Rhode Island
Kingston, RI 02881

pronouns: he, him, his

Click here to provide feedback on AEC services.
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__web.uri.edu_aec_let-2Dus-2Dknow-2Dwhat-2Dyou-2Dthink_&d=DwIBaQ&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=1i4_MdZFMuqPT7AEpDB5bIUjS2x7yA_mWkyaAPeEdjI&s=z2iSjwk70lTEvFhM6nS_Q_K6ZAEy-PDC0qcNJH25JS4&e= >