Hi everyone,

We are beginning to plan around a fall return to a primarily in-person semester here at URI, with a focus on anticipating students' challenges and support needs. I'm wondering if any of you have been thinking about/talking about this, and if so what kinds of issues you have identified.

Thanks as always,

David

David B Hayes, Ph.D.
Director, Academic Skills Development and Community Outreach
Academic Enhancement Center
University College for Academic Success
405 Roosevelt Hall
The University of Rhode Island