Hi, Alsace,

The University provided questions they wanted us to ask our staff about a safe return to campus. We expressed that it was a preliminary discussion about what returning safely sometime in 2021 looks like. We wanted their thoughts.

We only asked 3 questions:

1.    What barriers could prevent you from returning to the office? (elderly parent at home, etc.)

2.    What safety measures would you like us to implement before and during a return to work?

3.    Do you have any additional comments?

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks, Debbie

Debbie B. Taylor

Manager, Student Success Center

WILMINGTON UNIVERSITY

Student Success Center

New Castle

320 North DuPont Highway | New Castle, DE 19720

Phone: 302-356-6933 | Fax: 302-328-9419

http://www.wilmu.edu/ssc/

Learn more about Wilmington University