Good evening Learning Assistance Friends!

The Association of Colleges for Tutoring & Learning Assistance invites you to attend our next Tutor Forum, titled Transforming Learning Assistance via an Equity Lens, scheduled for next Tuesday, March 23, 2021 from 11 am - 12 pm PT! Tutor Forums are free, professional development opportunities where we invite members from all levels of the learning assistance community to share their experiences and strategies for providing high-quality academic support. We encourage all levels that work in learning assistance, including administrators, faculty, staff, and peer student educators to attend!

Dr. Mark Manasse, Coordinator of the Mesa Tutoring and Computer Centers at San Diego Mesa College, and his team of expert Peer Educators will conduct a panel-style presentation on how they created a culture of equity, leadership, and professional development in their program!  Our guest presenters will also field questions from attendees. I also included a calendar item you can double click and add the event directly to your calendar!

If you missed out on our last Tutor Forum, titled Building Community Online amongst Peer Educators, from February 2021, we have the full recording of the presentation on YouTube for you to review anytime: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_watch-3Fv-3D0ntuErF8D8A-26t-3D60s-26ab-5Fchannel-3DACTLA&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=Zqv8n04W3O2KlezqJYYjT90J45dWtfyAG2R8w0OLnZM&s=6oOzOAewQTfOFvLPaxkpJHzvh11zoRFLIe2V3MhwXfg&e=  All of ACTLA's previous Tutor Forums are available on YouTube!

Last but not least, ACTLA will be hosting its 46th Annual Conference online on Wednesday, April 21 - Friday, 23, 2021! This is a great opportunity to network with colleagues, share best practices for providing academic support, and add to our growing body of knowledge in our practice. Attached is the Conference-at-a-Glance, and we will be sending out our full schedule within the next couple weeks!

As always, thank you all for your ongoing support and participation in ACTLA. We hope to see you next week!

Best,
Timurhan Vengco
Coordinator, Supplemental Instruction<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.csulb.edu_academic-2Dadvising_the-2Dlearning-2Dcenter_supplemental-2Dinstruction&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=Zqv8n04W3O2KlezqJYYjT90J45dWtfyAG2R8w0OLnZM&s=Z0zM5WWfYKkm6umHUTlLnljXwOwG90IacENvEVvrOco&e= >
Professional Development Coordinator, Association of Colleges for Tutoring and Learning Assistance<actla.info>
The Learning Center, SSC-160
California State University, Long Beach
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
[FaceBook Icon]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_CSULBSI&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=Zqv8n04W3O2KlezqJYYjT90J45dWtfyAG2R8w0OLnZM&s=sbZDq7bechEtTTO4AzEpNFlQkwTMj9stoAbqFL212r0&e= >[Instagram Icon]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.instagram.com_csulb-5Fsi_&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=Zqv8n04W3O2KlezqJYYjT90J45dWtfyAG2R8w0OLnZM&s=v5yt6CzE6gsixxeRUGCpwNIYNGUhw_2NRMFbomjU108&e= >[Twitter Icon]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_CSULBSI&d=DwIFAg&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=tkAACBgX69zH9b8QGasKbhgWu8w0Arh-QhL0xf_Y95k&m=Zqv8n04W3O2KlezqJYYjT90J45dWtfyAG2R8w0OLnZM&s=0dHS0a89tN1DncQko84H1oBhmHViDq6uJHBrwo5mAq8&e= >