Hello All!

I am the peer tutoring coordinator at Norwalk Community College in CT. We are piloting an embedded tutoring (PASS) program & looking for a tool to evaluate our progress. I would like to survey the PASS faculty about their perceptions of the program, the tutorís impact, and qualities/skills demonstrated & we would like to have a similar tool for the tutors to do the same. Does anyone have or know of anything readily available that you could share?

Thanks in advance!
Kat Wallace