From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Guest-Scott, Anthony Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 1:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Students created videos to share their own game-changer strategies

Everyone,

As the semester wears on, I am writing to introduce you to a new collaboration between the Student Academic Center at IU-Bloomington and a wonderful group of students from two different programs on our campus (the Hudson and Holland Scholars Program and the FASE Peer Mentoring Program).

We assembled a group of these students to discuss a question:  What challenges have you faced learning virtually during this whole pandemic experience, and what specific strategies have proved to be real game-changers for helping you to be successful?

In answer, they created short videos packed with simple but powerful tips that they want to share with their peers.  You can find them on our Suddenly Online page, with links to accompanying resources and research to go further.  There are three up there now on the following topics (you can also follow direct links below to take you right to where the videos live on our YouTube channel):
2-3 more coming soon on topics like how to get better sleep and find your motivation when you're not feeling it.

Please watch, enjoy, and share!

Thanks so much,

Anthony

Anthony Guest-Scott, Ph.D.

Academic Coordinator,
Student Academic Center
https://sac.indiana.edu

Office of the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education
Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405
408 N. Union St. Suite 300

(812) 855-7301