Hello, All.

More and more often, I receive requests to assign a tutor to a student with "severe" challenges, with the expectation that the students will as a result get straight As. We try to educate students and staff on what tutors can/can't do, through our website, flyers, emails, but it doesn't seem to make that much of a difference.
If you have any tips or ideas on how to communicate better that peer tutors can help but are not miracle workers, I will greatly appreciate it.

Best,

Ira

--
Ira Fabri