I’d like to see the study as well. I know it’s possible to get good data on SI but tutoring efficacy is so hard to measure.

On Mar 28, 2021, at 2:55 PM, Rebecca Tedesco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Debbie: What is this magical study of which you speak? 🦄 Please share to the listserv!

Ira: Could you use your own assessment data on student learning outcomes over time, if you have data on that, to make this point? For example, if you collect data to show the correlation between grade outcomes for students who attend different numbers of tutoring sessions (e.g. students who attend 1 session vs. 2-3 sessions vs. 4-6 sessions vs. 7+ sessions). If you are not currently doing this, I highly recommend that you do so!

Rebecca Tedesco
Southwestern College (San Diego, CA)
CRLA Level 3 Master Tutor
Certified Learning Center Professional - Level 3
She/Her