Good morning all,

We are exploring CircleIn. Can anyone share information about which types of courses and times of day you are seeing the most use?

Any insight you can share would be greatly appreciated.

Bobbie Irmischer, PhD
Manager | Academic Support Services
University of Central Missouri
1250 James C. Kirkpatrick Library