Hello!

Rebecca, it is totally fine. Everything I do and share will always be free for the community.

David Reedy and I had also started a conversation about a study on this, a while ago. Then life got in the way. I don't know if he has worked more on it.
When this question was asked on the Listserv, I always saw responses describing only each center's  ratio. However, there is a big difference between our individual realities and what we all wish we had, what would be really effective and efficient. I have not seen any studies addressing how to determine the ideal ratio. I would be interested in restarting the conversation and potentially come up with a questionnaire that would address this topic at a broader and deeper level.

Best,

Ira