Hi, All.

We use Blackboard Collaborate for our drop-in tutoring. We also have a virtual front desk who can quickly move students to the appropriate room. I like Discord, and we use it to build community among our tutors, but I thought it would be useful to know that platforms like Blackboard and Webex Teams can provide a very similar environment, except of course that Discord is the place students love the most :-)

Best,

Ira