Hi Alsace,

I have not sent out an official survey, but it has been a talking point during our 1:1 mid-semester meetings. The majority of our tutors are looking forward to returning to in-person tutoring this summer and fall. Only a few (6 out of 43 ) are still requesting to work remotely, and 4 of them are requesting remote work due to co-ops/internships.

Julie Radwanski

Academic Services Coordinator

Learning Enhancement Center

Carlson Library, 0200-D, Mail Stop 522

2801 W. Bancroft
Toledo, Ohio 43606-3339

419.530.2449 office

419.530.2302 fax

[log in to unmask]" alt="Univeristy of Toledo Logo">