Replying to this question for all:

Hi Dr. Marsiske,

I'm quickly checking in regarding the survival analysis expectations for the first week, since it seems a few people are confused. In the methods/analysis section, should we include the life tables, amount of censorship, and model implied plots (since the rubric lists those under methods), or are those for week 2?

This three week segment works exactly like the last two: Week 1 is specific aims and methods, Week 2 adds in the presentation of Aim 1 (with a mini-discussion), and Week 3 adds in the presentation of Aim 2. Thanks for asking, M