Thanks to everyone who replied here! Is anyone intending to offer both remote and in-person drop-in tutoring at the same time? One of the things I am thinking through is how we can maintain a robust in-person presence while still allowing students to express interest in having someone join them in our drop-in Zoom room as needed.

Best wishes,
Luke