From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Alyssa Fiume
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 11:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tracking Forms

Hi All!

My apologies if this was already answered somewhere. My quick search did not quite turn up anything.

I currently use Microsoft Forms (as it's free for us to use with our institution) to collect my tutor's Daily Records. One of my tutors brought up that it would be more useful if the form could be repeatedly filled or automatically filled. ie. If a student is a repeat student, the name, major, subject etc would already be prefilled but the date could change and the outcome of the meetings could change. Does anyone use another form or company that has something like this?

We have already been through using a shared excel document, but the document was often incomplete and did not flow well for my analytics. I switched to the form because it forces the tutors to make sure everything is filled out and it compiles everything into a better flow for me. As much as I understand this tutor's concern (he has the most amount of students and the most needed subject), my thought is also that part of his job is completing these records so he will have to take the time to do them.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Alyssa