Hi Laurie,

We are a small institution in New Jersey.  Currently, our Registrar is an entirely different office from our Center for Academic Success & Effectiveness (CASE). I don't know how it has been in the past, but currently it is its own piece under the VP of Enrollment Management.

Advising, as I understand, once used to be one center under the Academic Success Services, but many years ago it was broken off and the different schools and their faculty do advising for students within their school. There is now new talk about bringing back the centralized advising model under our CASE program, which I do also believe is a very good move for us. We also have a new interim President and there are changes being made overall. This new advising model is being proposed for implementation in the coming months prior to next school year.

Hope this helps!
Alyssa

Alyssa Fiume

Coordinator of Tutoring Services

CASE Marketing

Center for Academic Success & Effectiveness (CASE)

262 South Main Street

Lodi, NJ 07644

P: 201-559-6118

To register for tutoring: https://rebrand.ly/TCregist

To complete the anonymous tutoring survey: https://rebrand.ly/FelTCSurvey

Your participation is greatly appreciated!