From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Saundra McGuire <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 12:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Compilation of Final Exam Strategies

Hello Listers,

I got some great suggestions and, as promised, am sending to the list.  You’ve probably seen all of them because they were sent to the listserv, but here you’ve got them all in one document.

Best wishes for a smooth an ending to the semester and for a great summer!
Saundra

Saundra Y. McGuire, Ph.D.

Director Emerita, Center for Academic Success

(Ret) Assistant Vice Chancellor  & Professor of Chemistry

Louisiana State University

Online Course on Teach Students How to Learn (https://tinyurl.com/TSLcourse)

Teach Yourself How to Learn (https://tinyurl.com/y44x2dxd)

Teach Students How to Learn (https://tinyurl.com/y3mw6kgy)