Good afternoon from the CRLA Northeast Chapter,

This is a reminder that CRLA Northeast 2021 Regional E-Conference on
Higher Education, the Pandemic, and Equity: Where are We Now?
Where are We Going? will be from 12pm to 3:30pm on Monday, April 26 and Tuesday, April 27th, 2021

Please note: If you would like to attend and become a member of the CRLA Northeast, you can fill out this application. Conference schedule is attached below. All information in regards to the conference can be found on CRLA NE website. Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
CRLA NE Board

--
Amani Tatum