From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Laurie Hazard <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Student Success/Services Organization

Hi All,

I am gathering some information about the organizational administration of student services/success.  I am interested in small privates (up to 6000).  Currently, in my portfolio, I have First-Year Experience, Advising, Academic Support (tutoring, Writing Center, Student-Athlete Study Services, ELL Services), Accessibility Services, Global Education and Study Abroad.  The Registrarís Office is floating on its own.  With a new administration, they are talking about breaking off Advising. I think this is a HUGE mistake.  Where is your Registrarís Office housed?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Laurie