Sandra, thanks for permission to use the inventory, and thanks too for recommending the books. I have read them both and use the strategies in my classes to help students succeed. By the way, we met at a CRLA conference in Louisville KY three or four years ago. I participated in one of your round table discussions. It was wonderful.

Robert Carey
Learning Center Assistant Program Manager
Pima Community College, East Campus
8181 E Irvington Rd.
Tucson AZ 85709-4000
 P. 520-206-7880

 -Being Challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is optional.
In an effort to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Pima Community College has suspended
face-to-face services and access to all locations through April 30, 2020. Most employees are now
working from home and remain available by email. Traditional classes will resume via virtual
instruction March 30. For details visit Pima.edu/COVID19.

Tutoring is now virtual. To submit a request, please go to https://tinyurl.com/PCCtutoring
 Staff will contact you during operational hours (M-Th 9:00-7:00, F 9:00-5:00, S 10:00-2:00).