Good morning,

I hope you are doing well! I want to let you know that CRLA NE is still accepting proposals for our e-conference on April 26th and 27th:
Higher Education, the Pandemic and Equity: Where are We Now? Where are We Going? Please see the attached for Call for Proposals information! Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
CRLA NE President!
--
Amani Tatum